This blog is a way for me to share hard learned lessons about money with those who are just starting out on their own. I hope it's a way for you to avoid making the mistakes I made, and to benefit from my experiences

Friday, September 15, 2006

Get Rid Of All Those Credit Card Offers

The major credit bureaus routinely sell your credit info to all sorts of companies, and those companies send you those annoying credit card offers in the mail. How'd you like to stop those annoying offers cold? Then go to https://www.optoutprescreen.com

This site is run jointly by the 3 major credit bureaus that will prevent your info from being sold to those company's who send you those unsolicited offers. I've done it and it works great. I've gone from getting 4 or 5 of those offers a week, to 0.

You will have to give some private information, like your Social Security Number. You shouldn't trust me, but trust me, it is OK to enter that info here. If you doubt this, check our Clark Howard's web site at www.clarkhoward.com and do a search for OptOutPrescreen. You'll find out it's legit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home