This blog is a way for me to share hard learned lessons about money with those who are just starting out on their own. I hope it's a way for you to avoid making the mistakes I made, and to benefit from my experiences

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Money Saving Tip #1: Warehouse Clubs Offer Bargains on Services

Are you a member of Costco, Sam's Club, or some other warehouse club. Beyond the merchandise they sell, these clubs also sell great discounted services.

I saved a cool $500 per year on auto insurance with Costco. That's $500 below every other quote I could find after shopping numerous companies and internet broker type sites like Geico, Progressive and others. I also received a $1,200 rebate when buying my home using their Real Estate Agent Services. Just on these 2 services alone I've saved $2,700 over the last 3 years.

These warehouse clubs also offer many other discounted services like film developing, travel services, check printing, car buying, home and auto financing, pharmacies, financial planning, health and dental insurance, phone services, etc. They've established relationships with 3rd party vendors at substantial discounts for their membership. They also offer discounted business services for small businesses, like payroll processing, merchant card processing, insurance, overnight delivery, etc.

Personally, I hate shopping at the warehouse club stores. They are too crowded, and I don't like buying in bulk. But I absolutely love the discounted services they offer!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Responsive Web Design Services in india said...

I am very thank you to share this article, It’s very good,I hope you can share more, and I will continue to read, thanks!

11/06/2013 7:45 AM

 
Blogger Yasir Jamal said...

I am very thank you to share this article, It’s very good,I hope you can share more, and I will continue to read. Yasir Jamal thanks!

8/16/2017 3:39 PM

 
Blogger Nadkaar - web design said...

good one, im waiting for more articlest like this. keep up the good work.
SEO Dubai

2/11/2018 11:58 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing an interesting post. I really like reading it.
SEO Dubai

11/13/2018 1:40 AM

 
Blogger Freya said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/28/2019 1:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home